Psychward Tattoos & Piercing
Minot, ND - 701-500-1810
Bring your ideas and we will make them reality
We pride ourselves on our breadth of art-styles, so no matter what you are getting, we can match the style that fits YOU best
The shop is a comfortable take on a classic design. We have space to sit and relax while being distracted
The Latest News from The Shop
Visit our News/Blog for current tattoo news, our articles, and maybe some news from the shop. Bookmark it and check back often.
Be sure your artist covers your new tattoo in a thin layer of petroleum jelly and a bandage.
- Remove the bandage after 2-4 hours. Gently wash the tattoo with antimicrobial soap and water and pat dry.
- Apply a layer of antibacterial ointment or petroleum jelly twice daily, but don’t put on another bandage.
- Gently wash your tattoo area several times a day with soap and water and gently pat dry.
- You should repeat this process for 2 to 4 weeks.
- Also try not to wear clothes that will stick to your tattoo, and avoid swimming and the sun for at least 2 weeks.
If your tattoo scabs a bit or develops hard layers, don’t worry. It’s normal. But never pick, scratch, or peel it. You could get an infection or remove the color.
If you think your tattoo is infected, or isn’t healing properly, contact your doctor